Blaze Prelude LBM 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill BLZ-4LBM-LP
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships in 5-7 business days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please allow 2-3 Days for Delivery.
Blaze Grills Prelude LBM 32″ 4-Burner Grill BLZ-4LBM-LP
The Prelude LBM Grill is perfect for every level of griller. The durable searing rods enhance your grilling experience and allow you to sear steaks while preventing your vegetables from rolling away. The stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. This adds to your grilling experience, creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking. The flame stabilizing grid minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill and the full-width drip tray makes clean up a breeze. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new! This heavy-duty grill is built to last a lifetime and is approved for Multi-User Setting as well so that you know that no matter where you grill, your Blaze is built to last.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 3-Year Multi-User Warranty
- 4 commercial quality 304 stainless steel tube burners*
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 56,000 BTUs
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel rounded cooking rods maximize durability
- 740 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood
|BLZ-4LBM Overall Dimensions||
21 1/4" H x 32 1/2" W x 25 3/4" D
|BLZ-4LBM Cut-Out Dimensions||
8 1/2" H X 30 5/8" W X 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)