Riverstone MONT Greenhouse- Premium Package Mont-8-BK-Premium
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships within 1-3 days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please Allow 5-7 business days.
Riverstone MONT 8×12 Greenhouse- Premium Package
*If you would like to add any other features like flooring panels or other add-ons simply text us through our live chat or give us a call. *
The MONT manufactured and produced by Riverstone Industries has an above-average interior height, going as high as 7ft 6in at its peak which greatly helps in displacing heat, while also allowing tall gardeners to stand straight up inside their greenhouse.
The automatic roof vent openers, the hinged double doors (6ft x 4ft) and the built-in rainwater gutter system ensure that you will be able to grow inside your MONT greenhouse for many years to come.
The Best Feature of all is that your MONT Greenhouse is backed with the STRONGEST 10YR WARRANTY in the industry; covering not only your frame but also the Polycarbonate sidewalls and roof.
Are you looking for years of hassle-free indoor gardening? Are you looking for a commercial-grade greenhouse in a hobby greenhouse package? Then look no further because with MONT you get it all.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 55 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Large double door (4ft wide x 6ft high) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable (not with key)
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Stem wall: Not supported by manufacturer
Is the frame anodized?
Yes & No. The aluminum frame is anodized. However, the black frame is electrostatically painted.
Is the black paint powdercoated?
No, the black paint is electrostatically applied which is stronger than powder coating. It is very difficult to scratch and should not fade dramatically. Riverstone Industries guarantees it for 10 years.
Is the aluminum frame cooler than the black frame?
Yes, the aluminum frame is on average about 7 degrees cooler than the black.
Can the MONT be attached to a concrete pad? If so what are the dimensions needed for the concrete pad?
Yes, you can use a concrete pad. Riverstone Industries recommends that you add 3 – 4 inchs to the pad on all sides. For Example: The 8ft x 8ft (exact size of 8.1ft x 8.1ft) would need a concrete pad of 8.4ft x 8.4ft. Note: Riverstone Industries does not provide concrete screws, you will need to buy these from your local hardware store.
What tools do I need for the assembly or is everything included?
Not everything is included. Here is a list of tools you will need and items included:
- Work gloves
- Safety goggles
- Spirit level
- Tape measure
- Step ladder
- Clear silicone caulk tube
- 23 1/8 inch spacer (included)
- 7/16 wrench (included)
- Philips screwdriver (included)
- Flat screwdriver (included)
- 5-foot bungee cord (included)
Can I extend the MONT Greenhouse later?
Yes, it is expandable in 4ft increments.
We live in a seismically active area south of San Francisco. I’d like to install the greenhouse on a hill. Is this the best greenhouse for my conditions?
MONTs are very sturdy greenhouses. However, the greenhouses are not tested for earthquakes. What we can suggest for you to do is to check the bolts and make sure everything is tightened after an earthquake or from time to time. The panels won’t pop out unless the frame is loose. The channels are made to fit the Polycarbonate snugly.
What does the ventilation fan do versus the auto openers in the roof?
Automatic vent openers are self-contained units which require no electricity. It is a temperature-sensitive device that automatically opens and closes a roof vent. So, they release heat and they basically require wind to make the air flow through the greenhouse. The powered ventilation fan gives you more control. It removes excess heat by creating air movement throughout the greenhouse. However, it’s just a fan, not an AC unit. So, on very hot days, you’ll still experience higher temperatures inside your greenhouse.
Do the doors swing out or slide to the side? What is the door width?
It’s a hinged door so it swings. The door opening is 4ft x 6ft.
Where does it ship from?
Why Shop With Modern Productions® ?
3) Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock, we typically ship your order within the same day you placed it or 3 days after you place your order. Once your order ships our system automatically sends you a tracking number to the email you provide during checkout. Once your order is on the way it usually takes the carrier 5-7 business days to deliver it to you.
4) Financing: We understand the benefits that come with financing your order. It can increase your credit score and provide you with a flexible payment option that best works for you. If financing is something that you're interested in, you may use one of our following partners at checkout: Paypal or Shop Pay.
5) No Sales Tax: Every order placed is eligible for No Sales Tax if you are located outside of California. Once you finish inputting your shipping and billing information at checkout, your order will automatically be tax-exempt as long as you are outside of California.