Dimplex IgniteXL 100-in Electric Fireplace w/ Driftwood Log Kit
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships within 1-3 days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please Allow 5-7 business days.
Dimplex IgniteXL Linear Electric Fireplace - 100"
The Dimplex IgniteXL Linear Electric Fireplace - 100" is a truly unique electric fireplace. With a beautiful media bed reflecting brilliant cycling colors, this linear electric fireplace will fascinate and capture attention. It features Dimplex's patented Multi-Fire XD Flame Effect, creating incredibly lifelike flames that perfectly emulate a gas fire. The media bed colors are also sure to impress—in prism mode, they slowly cycle through a range of different hues and allow you to freeze on any one you want. Colors abruptly jump from one to the next with nothing in between, leaving you with the clearest presentation.
The Dimplex IgniteXL Linear Electric Fireplace - 100" stands apart from other electric fireplaces on the market. Its amazingly realistic flames and enchanting prismatic colors are unique to Dimplex, but it also offers much more. It never gets dangerously hot, making it a true zero clearance fireplace, and allowing it to be installed virtually anywhere. And with no actual flames, the glass is safe to touch, while the heat output is controlled electronically. Add incredible energy efficiency and virtually no maintenance to the equation, and you can't go wrong with the Dimplex IgniteXL Linear Electric Fireplace - 100"!
- Type: Built-In | Linear | Wall-Mounted
- Style: Modern
- Certification: UL Listed
- Heat Output: 5,118 BTUs | 8,530 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 100 1/4"
- Firebox Depth: 5 7/8"
- Firebox Height: 15 5/8"
- Watts: 1500 Watts | 2500 Watts
- Amp Rating: 10.4 Amps | 12.5 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts | 240 Volts
- Remote Control Type: Handheld
- Assembly Required: Required
- 100" linear electric fireplace
- Multi-Fire XD Flame Effect technology for powerfully realistic flames
- Prism Mode smoothly shifts between media colors
- Variable heat output with high energy efficiency
- Highly flexible installation with low maintenance