SecureIt SEC-78-2424-4S Model 78 Ammo Cabinet
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships within 1-3 days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please Allow 5-7 business days.
SecureIt Milspec Cabinets are designed to address the needs of US Army Special Forces where high-value gear and a wide variety of weapon types must be efficiently organized and stored. These cabinets are also currently used by all branches of the military in all theaters of operations. This same level of efficiency is now offered to civilians to organize and store firearms, optics, and gear with military efficiency.
The Model 78 Ammo Cabinet has a small footprint but can store upward of 2400 lbs. of ammunition and gear. It is a spot welded, 78″ tall cabinet and comes standard with 4 storage shelves. The addition of modular bins and trays (sold separately) provides a great deal of organized storage for ammunition, optics, chokes, cleaning supplies, and other gear.
- Spot Welded 16 Gauge Steel with 2.0 mm – 3.5 mm Powder Coated Finish
- Louvered Back Panel is 74″ High with a 2″ Gap at the Top and Bottom of the Cabinet
- 3 Point Locking System with a Cast Iron Handle Compatible with an American 5200 Series or Equivalent Padlock(Hole Diameter of 0.55″) (Not Included)
- Diamond Mesh Door
- CradleGrid™ system adjusts on the fly to store any firearm – no tools necessary.
- Shelves may be removed or adjusted throughout the rack.
- Organizational awareness improves visual inventory.
- Accessories adjust on the louvered grid for unlimited storage configurations.
- 1 78″ Cabinet w/ Louvered Back Panel (CradleGrid™ Technology)
- 4 Model 78 Adjustable Shelves (Capacity – 600 lbs. per shelf)
- Built To Military Standards – AR 190-11 And OPNAVINST 5530.13
External Dimensions (H x W x D):
78″ x 24″ x 24″
SecureIt® gun safes & cabinets shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for life.
This warranty applies only to new products purchased from SecureIt® or its authorized distributors and dealers. Electronic locks carry a two (2) year warranty from the date of purchase. One must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain service under this warranty.
The responsibility of SecureIt® under this warranty is limited to replacement or repairs of defective parts. The original purchaser is responsible for paying all shipping and transportation costs.
This warranty does not apply to damage or loss resulting from accident, misuse, improper installation, scratching of paint, normal wear and tear, or negligence.
Why Shop With Modern Productions® ?
3) Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock, we typically ship your order within the same day you placed it or 3 days after you place your order. Once your order ships our system automatically sends you a tracking number to the email you provide during checkout. Once your order is on the way it usually takes the carrier 5-7 business days to deliver it to you.
4) Financing: We understand the benefits that come with financing your order. It can increase your credit score and provide you with a flexible payment option that best works for you. If financing is something that you're interested in, you may use one of our following partners at checkout: Paypal or Shop Pay.
5) No Sales Tax: Every order placed is eligible for No Sales Tax if you are located outside of California. Once you finish inputting your shipping and billing information at checkout, your order will automatically be tax-exempt as long as you are outside of California.