Regony Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah RBT200GEL12-US
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships in 5-7 business days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please allow 2-3 Days for Delivery.
Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah RBT200GEL12-US
Renogy's 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs - even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof, maintenance-free design, this battery provides outstanding performance and long battery life. This 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD. Stay protected against sudden loss of mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy's GEL batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge.
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is as low as 3%. This means it can hold the charge for longer than its Flooded counterparts.
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 2000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more.
All Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would.
Renogy's GEL batteries adopt improved 6-layer sealing construction to ensure no acid leakage. So, they can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people.
- You can connect these GEL batteries in series or parallel to power your system. But please note that the maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitation.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and capacity from the same brand.
- We also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- To avoid cycle-life shortening, we recommend not discharging the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
Rated Capacity: 100 Ah
Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V
Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃): 80%DOD 2000 Cycles
Connection Method: Parallel(Up to 8)
Automatically Self-heating Function: No
Dimensions: 12.99 x6.77 x 8.43 inch / 330 x 172 x 214mm
Weight: 28.7 lbs. / 13.0 kg
Protection Rate: IP65
Charge Voltage: 14.4V
Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A
Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A
Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃
Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃
Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C
Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C
Built-in Bluetooth: Yes
Communication Port: Modbus
M8 Bolts: x 2
Material and workmanship warranty: 3-year
MSDS, UN38.3, FCC: Yes