Touchstone The Elevate 72008 Espresso TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs 72008
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships in 5-7 business days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please allow 2-3 Days for Delivery.
The Elevate 72008 Espresso TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs 72008
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful espresso-finished cabinet with a traditional cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
While The Elevate® was originally designed to be placed at the foot of your bed, its refined four-sided finish makes it a multifaceted asset that can be installed anywhere in your home. The TV lifting capability of this pop-up cabinet is yet another great feat in flexibility: with the touch of a button your flatscreen TV can be lifted to an ideal height for in-bed viewing or your television can be stowed away as your cabinet is instantly disguised as a finely crafted chest.
Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift is included with The Elevate® Espresso and is quick and simple to install. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and durably built television lift which allows you to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in less than 30 seconds. We offer step by step instructions for a headache free installation as well as additional phone or online support to assist you in the set up of your new TV lift cabinet. For an additional cost of $100.00, we also offer pre-installed Elevate® cabinets whose lifts have been installed before shipment by our factory trained staff so that your Elevate® Espresso is ready to be used when it arrives at your door.
Your flat screen TV cables can be fed throughout the bottom of your pop up TV cabinet for simplicity and practicality and the front panel of The Elevate® TV lift cabinet can be popped open to access your electronics within the cabinet as well.
Optionally, you can upgrade The Elevate® with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $79 at time of cabinet purchase (Its normally $89 as a standalone purchase). The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with you TV when remotely activated. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components. An additional upgrade featuring the IR Repeater Kit is also available for only $99. Click here for details on the IR Repeater Kit.
The Elevate® is also available unfinished
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- The Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard freight service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Espresso
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 35.62" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Cabinet weight with lift: 170 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 250 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions: 55" W x 46" D x 34" H (on pallet)
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 13" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Manuals & Brochure
Shipping & Return Policies
As an authorized dealer for Touchstone, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
Item will be left in its original packaging.
The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and window of your choosing for delivery.
TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
1. Save your box! If you're not sure about your purchase, maintaining that original Touchstone shipping box will make your return much simpler.
2. Carefully read through the return policy and warranty information below for detailed instructions.
3. Contact Touchstone Home Products for a Return Authorization number (RMA#) by calling toll free our Customer Service at 800-215-1990. (Have your order number ready.)
Return Authorizations must be requested within 30 days of delivery. Touchstone will not issue a Return Authorization if the request is received more than 30 days after delivery.
Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
Free Toll-Free tech support (800-215-1990)
Coverage of InfraRed repeaters