Jackery solar generator 1000 is one of the best investments for your outdoor party. It is big enough to run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blender, pellet smoker, ice shaver, radio, and projector. With compact and wireless design, it's portable enough to carry on any trip. This solar generator use solar power to charge. No need to pack extra weight. These generators come in handy even in the most remote locations, providing power when you need it most. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery solar generator 1000 can also be your reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers etc.
PREPARING YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included).
Solar recharging steps:
1. Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100W;
2. Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100W with the Y Parallel Cable;
3. Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
SOLARSAGA 100W HIGHLIGHTS
- High conversion efficiency solar generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator System together with Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300/240 power station.
- Solar charger with USB outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and durable solar panel with kickstand:
- Foldable design and weighs only 9.1 lbs. Convenient to carry it wherever you go. Adjust the angle with the built-in kickstand. Made from durable material, high-temperature resistant.
EXPLORER 1000 HIGHLIGHTS
- Larger capacity and higher wattages: 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple output ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave) can charge your cameras, computers and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates: The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels with an adapter cable(package included).
- Portable and compact: Weights only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.