AMSEC CF5524 AMVAULT TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships within 1-3 days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please Allow 5-7 business days.
AMSEC CF5524 AMVAULT TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
THE BEST IN HIGH SECURITY PROTECTION
AMVAULT TL-30 High Security Safes provide your business top-of-the-line protection from fire and theft of cash, keys, coins, jewelry, documents, hard drives, and other back-office valuables. Available in a variety of sizes and customized options, these commercial-grade safes carry a U.L. listed TL-30 label for their ability to fend off 30 minutes of grueling break-in attempts with tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills.
Every AMVAULT safe carries a two-hour, 350-degree factory fire test certification, and is equipped to defend your vault's precious contents against intense heat and fire
- Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Heavy duty pull handle standard on all CE/CF Models
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- High strength adjustable shelves with powder coated dark gray finish
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six or ten massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed
Three-Way Boltwork Option
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe (except model 1814)
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation
|Outside Dimensions||52"H x 31"W x 29.5"D|
|Inside Dimensions||45"H x 24"W x 20"D|
|Fill Type||Proprietary High Strength Concrete Mix|
|Burglary Protection (Safe Rating)||TL-30|
|Lock||ESL10, ESL5, LP Rotobolt Redundant Lock, Mechanical Lock with Key-Locking Spy-Proof Dial, Mechanical Lock with Spy-Proof Dial|
|USA-made or Foreign-made||USA-made|
|Safe Type||Amvault, Composite Safe, High Security Safe, TL-30|
|Color Options||Charcoal Gray|
|Texture or High Gloss||Textured|
|Hardware Colors||No Option|
THE ULTIMATE SAFES, BACKED BY AN INDUSTRY-BEST WARRANTY
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.
Why Shop With Modern Productions® ?
3) Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock, we typically ship your order within the same day you placed it or 3 days after you place your order. Once your order ships our system automatically sends you a tracking number to the email you provide during checkout. Once your order is on the way it usually takes the carrier 5-7 business days to deliver it to you.
4) Financing: We understand the benefits that come with financing your order. It can increase your credit score and provide you with a flexible payment option that best works for you. If financing is something that you're interested in, you may use one of our following partners at checkout: Paypal or Shop Pay.
5) No Sales Tax: Every order placed is eligible for No Sales Tax if you are located outside of California. Once you finish inputting your shipping and billing information at checkout, your order will automatically be tax-exempt as long as you are outside of California.