BBO Ginza 55" LED 8 Player Poker Table With Dining Top 2BBO-GINZ
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships in 5-7 business days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please allow 2-3 Days for Delivery.
The Ginza LED Poker Table 8 Handed Round LED Showstopper
The Ginza is the perfect poker table example of stunning form that meets ultimate function.
The remote-controlled LED lights give the table a great feel, while the round table shape comfortably accommodates up to 8 players. The Ginza fits in a comparatively smaller footprint than a long oval table requires. The Ginza is also well-suited for games where the deal rotates and with an intimate play where everyone is an equally short distance from the pot.
Looking for a round table, with personal chip racks and no lights? Consider the more economical,
As with all of our tables, The Ginza is available in the classic configuration but is also customizable via upgrades. Add suited speed cloth, a dining top, brass cup holders, USB chargers with hidden power supply/cabling, and more.
Looking for a similarly-sized table, but in a kidney shape with a dealer cut-out? Check out the Luman HD.
Custom Leg Options Include:
- Melvin Pedestal Leg - Black Gloss
- Duke Black Single Pedestal Leg
- Poker Dimensions: 55 in x 55 in x 31.5 in
- Dining Dimensions: 58 in x 58 in x 33.5 in
- 5 1/4 in Wide Flat Racetrack In Black Gloss
- 8 Player Positions
- 4 in Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Features Our Modern Melvin Pedestal Leg In Black Gloss
- Solid Oak Pedestal Leg
- Faux Leather Vinyl Armrest Fabric With Premium High Density Foam
- Available in Black Gloss Only
- Plugs Into Any Standard US Outlet
- Matching Dining Top Option ( Dining Top available in Black Gloss only!)
- Weight: 130 lbs. Fully Assembled (+60 with Dining Top)
- Fully Customized Graphic or Template Design Playing Surface Available
- Two Beautiful Styles of Poker Dining Chairs Available
- 16 High-Quality Changeable LED Colors
- Controller Included
- Dimmable Light Intensity