Two SolarSaga 100W solar panels can quickly charge the Explorer 1000（not included）within 8 hours by connecting together with a SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (package not included).
Solar Recharging Steps:
- Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100;
- .Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100 with the Y Parallel Cable;
- . Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000.
Four SolarSaga 100 for the Explorer 1500
Four SolarSaga 100W solar panels can quickly charge the Explorer 1500 (not included）within 4 hours(from 0-80%) by connecting together with two Solar Power Cable (package included).
Solar recharging steps:
1. Connect the first panel - find the "DC interface" on the back of SolarSaga 100 and plug it in solar power cable;
2. Connect the second panel - follow step 1;
3. Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable with the Explorer 1500's DC input.
- Foldable design for easy transport
- Compact and lightweight
- Rubber handle make it easy to carry
- Adjustable kickstands for easy installation or angle adjustment