Sunstone Series 42 Inch Propane Hybrid Dual Zone Charcoal/Wood Burning Grill
Call Us Now to receive the Lowest Prices Online:
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax Outside of CA.
Estimated Handling Time
Product Ships within 1-3 days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please Allow 5-7 business days.
Sunstone Metal Products Emerald Series Gas Hybrid Dual Zone Charcoal/Wood Burning Grill EMCHDZ42-LP/NG
The Sunstone Series 42” Gas/Charcoal/Wood Hybrid offers integrated Dual Gas Burners at 35,000 BTU under each Charcoal/Wood Drawer. Easily replenish Charcoal or Wood type while you continue grilling then remove the whole drawer for easy clean-up, dumping ash waste away. Grill, Smoke or Sear with the height-adjustable top tray which can be loaded with your choice of mesquite, or oak, or charcoal of your choice. Use one side for High Heat Sear Grilling, while the other side is Low Heat Indirect Cooking – and Re-Ignite the Charcoal/Wood in the Burn Trays as Needed. All Construction Materials & Components are made with Solid 304 Stainless Steel – Engineered and Designed in the USA, by the grilling experts of Sunstone
• Limited Lifetime Warranty Construction
• All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• Easy Lift Spring Assisted Hood
• Combined 35,000 BTU Liquid Propane Burners
• Dual Zone Height Adjustable Burn Trays
• Dual Zone Fireboxes Allows for all Grilling Styles
• Removable Center Divider Partition Wall
• Burn Charcoal or Wood Logs in Drawers
• Drawers are fully removable for easy cleaning
• Drawers can be Locked Closed for Safety
• Adjustable Vents in each Drawer Face & Hood
• Dual Left & Right back Hood Louver Venting
• Included Stow-Away Dual Level Warming Rack
• LED Front Control Panel Lighting Effects
• Interior Bright Halogen Lighting
42"Gas Hybrid Dual Zone Charcoal/Wood Burning Grill
42"W x 27-1/8" D x 28" H ( Product Size)
39-1/2" W x 22" D x 12-3/4"( Cut out)
216 LBS ( Product Weight)
Manual & Specifications
Based in a North Austin corridor called Pflugerville, and Large Distribution Hub in the great state of Texas. Our company is a Proud Texas Company near perfectly centered in the country enabling us to reach both the West and East Coast Shipping locals with ease. That is why so many of our customers receive our products so quickly with centralized shipping and specialized mass inventory management. We consistently inventory larger quantities on hand than most all competing brands, all ready to ship at a moment’s notice.
We pride ourselves as a Purpose Driven Company, very early on our founder Zeke envisioned a company that would thrive on not just how much profits we have, but instead how well we give back to our local communities, how we Motivate others for their own success and how well we Inspire for greater growth and mutual prosperity. Over the years our company has Gifted many Gas/Charcoal Grills for Police & Firefighter Associations and even directly to the families most impacted by the loss of a First Responder in the line of duty. In addition, giving to Charitable Non-Profit organizations that provide food for the homeless and in disaster relief.
The same attitude is applied to each of our products, with an enduring belief that if you can design and Produce High-Quality Products, that all people can enjoy will help to garner so much Family togethernesses, helping to bring families together for Good Eating.
The President is a specialist in the Outdoor Kitchen and Appliance market, with over 20 years of dedicated experience. Our president has personally Designed & Engineered nearly all of our 200 plus products right here in Austin, Texas USA, under a variety of brands including Sunstone, Ruby, Designer Cabinet Islands, Classic Series, Signature Series, Designer Series plus Multiple Sink, Bar Centers and Ice Chests.
In addition to our direct Sunstone-related products, we assist in the Design & manufacturing of several other OEM Brands currently available in the market, doing all back-end manufacturing.
Why Shop With Modern Productions® ?
3) Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock, we typically ship your order within the same day you placed it or 3 days after you place your order. Once your order ships our system automatically sends you a tracking number to the email you provide during checkout. Once your order is on the way it usually takes the carrier 5-7 business days to deliver it to you.
4) Financing: We understand the benefits that come with financing your order. It can increase your credit score and provide you with a flexible payment option that best works for you. If financing is something that you're interested in, you may use one of our following partners at checkout: Paypal or Shop Pay.
5) No Sales Tax: Every order placed is eligible for No Sales Tax if you are located outside of California. Once you finish inputting your shipping and billing information at checkout, your order will automatically be tax-exempt as long as you are outside of California.